• The Las Vegas Raiders dominance: Aidan O’Connell He doubled his career touchdown total by throwing four passing touchdowns tonight. Jameer White, Brandon Bolton, Davante Adams, Jacob Meyers, Trey Tucker, Michael Mayer And several defenders found the end zone.
• Joshua Palmer Marks for his answer: There were questions about whether Palmer would return this season after suffering a knee injury in Week 8. He played the only highlight reel he played Los Angeles Chargers Tonight.
• The Chargers may need a new running back: Thanks Austin He posted his worst numbers of the season as the team returned even more Isaiah Spiller.
Estimated Reading Time: 7 minutes
PFF’s fantasy football recap breaks down all the key information you need to achieve fantasy success in 2023, focusing on player usage and stats.
Los Angeles Chargers @ Las Vegas Raiders
- Davante Adams: 8 receptions, 101 yards, 1 touchdown
- Trey Tucker: 3 receptions, 59 yards, 2 touchdowns; 1 carry, -2 rushing yards
Riders are fine without them Josh Jacobs: The Raiders’ run game was much better without Jacobs, who sat out with a quad injury.
- Jameer White Jacobs took on the role, starting the game for the Raiders. He consistently gained a few yards at a time and, thanks to game script, had plenty of size. He scored on the first drive from the goal line.
- White was a fourth-round pick in the 2022 NFL Draft. Before tonight, because of how dominant Jacobs was in playing time and how healthy Jacobs was, he had never had more than five touches or played more than 14 offensive snaps.
- He doesn’t seem to have had Jacobs’ job since the first drive Ameer Abdullah Take four photos in a row and Brandon Bolton Played for a second.
- Bolton took another snap out of a wildcat formation in the first half and scored a touchdown.
- If Jacobs misses another game, White is unlikely to have a good game. Next week, they play Kansas City Chiefs A defense played well against running backs and the game script will be very different.
Joshua Palmer Returning to Los Angeles: Palmer was activated from injured reserve after missing the past six weeks with a knee injury.
- It agreed Keenan Allen (Heel) Missed the first game of the season. Allen leads the league this season with 108, 11 runs scored. That was the height of his career.
- The Chargers typically used Palmer Quentin Johnston And Alex Erickson Among 11 workers, Johnston et Jalan Khaitan 12 employees took photos.
- Palmer and Erickson split Allen’s regular role in the slot.
- Palmer didn’t see a target in the first half, but caught a relatively easy 79-yard touchdown early in the second half. He finished with four receptions for 113 yards.
- Allan’s return is likely to relegate both Eriksen and Gaitan to the bench. The only question is whether Palmer will overtake Johnston on the 12-person staff.
- Given the state of the Chargers offense Easton stick Instead at quarterback Justin HerbertWe may never get to the point where we can rely on Palmer for fantasy purposes this season.
Isaiah Spiller Leading the Chargers backfield: For the second week in a row, Spiller was heavily involved in the Chargers’ offense.
- There were reports before Week 14 that the Chargers might go with a bigger group or a hot hand, with Ekeler averaging just 3.6 yards per carry on the season.
- Spiller was active for the first time in weeks and received more snaps Joshua Kelly From the second quarter.
- On the first three drives tonight, Ekeler went three-for-five with Kelly. Kelly fumbled at the end of the third drive and didn’t get on the field again until midway through the third quarter.
- Spiller took over as the primary backup after that point. He rushed 16 times for 50 yards, leading the backfield in attempts and yards.
- Ekeler was held to five carries for 9 yards and four receptions for 29 yards. There were two games in the last four years where he was healthy and had five or fewer carries, but he had eight or more receptions in those games.
- Egeler’s contract expires at the end of the season. He will be 29 next year and given his age, position and recent form, he doesn’t make our game. Top 50 free agents for 2024.
Collaboration Gerald Everett: Chargers tight end Easton is a favorite target for Stick.
- The stick was thrown Keenan Allen Eight times in the second half last week, but Everett was targeted more than any of their other wide receivers or tight ends in the second half of that game.
- Everett led the team in goals tonight with seven. He caught five passes for 41 yards. Otherwise he would have led the Chargers in receiving yards Joshua Palmer‘s 79-yard touchdown catch.
- Because he played more than usual Donald Parham Jr A shoulder injury kept him out of action.
- Everett and Barham usually split duties in passing situations. Game script also contributed to Everett’s high snap total.
- A rough matchup against the Chargers Buffalo Bills Play next week but later Denver Broncos. Denver has allowed the second-most fantasy points to tight ends all season.
- Everett is worth considering for anyone who thinks they might need a tight end for that game.
- when Trey Tucker Was a surprise star for the team Hunter Renfro Missing the target, the two were rotating in and out throughout the game.
- Second round rookie Michael Mayer Caught four passes for 39 yards and a touchdown. It was his best fantasy performance of his young career.
- First round rookie Quentin Johnston Recorded two career highs in past two weeks. He was held to two receptions tonight, but scored once in garbage time.
• Snaps include plays called back due to penalties, including active holding or defensive pass interference. Three other figures have been removed from these plays.
• Targets may differ from official NFL sources. A more likely discrepancy could be from a clear thrown pass, where the NFL may give the target to the nearest receiver, but this data is not available.
• Carries are only on designed plays. Quarterback scrambles do not count toward total carries in a game.
“Friend of animals everywhere. Devoted analyst. Total alcohol scholar. Infuriatingly humble food trailblazer.”